Next PCC show, Saturday, March 12, 2022

Geoff Dunn

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks. We've been setting up a TTrak layout for the last ten years or so. The last layout was an "L", with us somewhat separated from the masses. It worked out pretty well and we'll probably do something like that again. We are somewhat space constrained. Who's interested in setting up?

The Upstate Model Railroaders will not be there

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Feb 3, 2022, at 11:47 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks. We've been setting up a TTrak layout for the last ten years or so. The last layout was an "L", with us somewhat separated from the masses. It worked out pretty well and we'll probably do something like that again. We are somewhat space constrained. Who's interested in setting up?

Geoff

Stephen

Hey Geoff. Been getting good news from my Dr's lately. If you would like me to bring up some modules I should be able to. Same time as last?

Stephen Walsh
retsignalmtr@verizon.net

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks.  We've been setting up a TTrak layout for the last ten years or so.  The last layout was an "L", with us somewhat separated from the masses.  It worked out pretty well and we'll probably do something like that again.  We are somewhat space constrained.  Who's interested in setting up?

Geoff

Doug Dederick

I will have to pass Geoff Thanks

On Feb 3, 2022, at 11:47 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks. We've been setting up a TTrak layout for the last ten years or so. The last layout was an "L", with us somewhat separated from the masses. It worked out pretty well and we'll probably do something like that again. We are somewhat space constrained. Who's interested in setting up?

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi Geoff,
I am on call for work that weekend, so I cannot be out of town.  Maybe next time.
Mark

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks.  We've been setting up a TTrak layout for the last ten years or so.  The last layout was an "L", with us somewhat separated from the masses.  It worked out pretty well and we'll probably do something like that again.  We are somewhat space constrained.  Who's interested in setting up?

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

I’m also passing. Thanks.

Rod

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks.  We've been setting up a
TTrak layout for the last ten years or so.  The last layout was an "L",
with us somewhat separated from the masses.  It worked out pretty well and
we'll probably do something like that again.  We are somewhat space
constrained.  Who's interested in setting up?

Geoff

Neil Lynch

Ulster county got the freezing rain bomb. 0.6” freezing rain. Trees falling so fast it sounded like popcorn.

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks. We've been setting up a
TTrak layout for the last ten years or so. The last layout was an "L",
with us somewhat separated from the masses. It worked out pretty well and
we'll probably do something like that again. We are somewhat space
constrained. Who's interested in setting up?

For the PCC show, I'm in, Brian is a maybe, and Stephen from downstate is interested. We still could use one or two more attendees, but I think we will have a layout.

Matt, I need to get the DCC system from you, sometime in the next four weeks.

Anyone else, please let me know if you're interested in attending.

Geoff

Neil Lynch

I’m a possible . Should know in less than a week.

On Feb 9, 2022, at 11:06 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

For the PCC show, I'm in, Brian is a maybe, and Stephen from downstate is interested. We still could use one or two more attendees, but I think we will have a layout.

Matt, I need to get the DCC system from you, sometime in the next four weeks.

Anyone else, please let me know if you're interested in attending.

Geoff

Matt Rossman

Geoff,

I can help with DCC for the show if needed.

Otherwise when works for you to get it back to you?

Stephen

Geoff. I can also bring my DCC Command Station if you need or want it.

Stephen Walsh
retsignalmtr@verizon.net

For the PCC show, I'm in, Brian is a maybe, and Stephen from downstate is interested.  We still could use one or two more attendees, but I think we will have a layout.

Matt, I need to get the DCC system from you, sometime in the next four weeks.

Anyone else, please let me know if you're interested in attending.

Stephen, Albany NTrak has a DCC system, and I would prefer to use that at the show. But thanks for the offer.

Geoff