News

Doug Dederick

Hi everyone hope all is well. Just wanted to fill everyone in on some news. I ran into Fred at
the last train show. He is going in to have his hip replaced for a 2nd time and will not be
around for any of the shows. Also I ran into Wally at that same show. His wife has been ill
and she too is having and operation. He may or may not be able to make any of the shows.

A few of us will be setting up at Hobbytown on the 17th feel free to drop by and run some
trains. Thanks and hope to see you all soon Doug