From: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io [mailto:AlbanyNTrak@groups.io] On Behalf Of Geoff Dunn via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2020 10:01 AM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] N-Scale stuff for sale

The long-awaited list of Skip Canaday's N-Scale stuff is finally here. Hopefully the attachment comes through. I'm posting this to the group, but it would probably be best to email me directly if you're interested or have questions. The equipment generally hasn't been used in 25 years. Most of the models are in good shape. Skip also sometimes keeps pet mice, so some of the boxes should be wiped off... But the models, with one exception, are clean. I looked on EBay to see what some of these are going for - the asking prices are ridiculous and nobody is bidding. Skip would like to get a few dollars but also wants to unload everything. So make an offer!

Hi Rod. Sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Yes, you can purchase individual items. I know Doug Davis, and, after Albany N-Trak people have had a chance to purchase things, I hope he'll buy what's left. I didn't know his business name, though, so thank you for that.

And now the addendum, with more N-Scale stuff Skip found, plus books, and magazines...

Let me know if you're interested in anything.

Geoff