Topics

More Virtual Springfield stuff

Geoff Dunn

From an email...
Northeast NTrak is hosting a Virtual Mini-Show on Friday January 29th, 2021 from 700-830pm (Eastern).
The Zoom link hasn't been posted yet. I don't know if it's a private thing, just that it's scheduled to have guest speakers from Rapido, Dwarvin Enterprises, Lowel Smith, and Micro-Trains.
The Northeast NTrak web site is http://www.nenscale.org .

Geoff

john valachovic

Also, there has been an uptick of likes to our Facebook page, we should probably push content.  Anyone interested in moderating?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "Geoff Dunn via groups.io" <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 1/23/21 1:27 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] More Virtual Springfield stuff From an email...Northeast NTrak is hosting a Virtual Mini-Show on Friday January 29th, 2021 from 700-830pm (Eastern).The Zoom link hasn't been posted yet.  I don't know if it's a private thing, just that it's scheduled to have guest speakers from Rapido, Dwarvin Enterprises, Lowel Smith, and Micro-Trains.The Northeast NTrak web site is http://www.nenscale.org .Geoff

Matt Rossman

I could help with the Facebook page and posting content if you guys would like.

Matt

Matt Rossman

On Jan 23, 2021, at 1:49 PM, john valachovic via groups.io <albanymain=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Also, there has been an uptick of likes to our Facebook page, we should probably push content. Anyone interested in moderating?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "Geoff Dunn via groups.io" <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 1/23/21 1:27 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] More Virtual Springfield stuff From an email...Northeast NTrak is hosting a Virtual Mini-Show on Friday January 29th, 2021 from 700-830pm (Eastern).The Zoom link hasn't been posted yet. I don't know if it's a private thing, just that it's scheduled to have guest speakers from Rapido, Dwarvin Enterprises, Lowel Smith, and Micro-Trains.The Northeast NTrak web site is http://www.nenscale.org .Geoff

john valachovic

Matthew Morgan, can you add Matt?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> Date: 1/23/21 2:01 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTrak] More Virtual Springfield stuff I could help with the Facebook page and posting content if you guys would like.MattMatt Rossman> On Jan 23, 2021, at 1:49 PM, john valachovic via groups.io <albanymain=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:> > Also, there has been an uptick of likes to our Facebook page, we should probably push content.  Anyone interested in moderating?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone> -------- Original message --------From: "Geoff Dunn via groups.io" <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> Date: 1/23/21  1:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] More Virtual Springfield stuff From an email...Northeast NTrak is hosting a Virtual Mini-Show on Friday January 29th, 2021 from 700-830pm (Eastern).The Zoom link hasn't been posted yet.  I don't know if it's a private thing, just that it's scheduled to have guest speakers from Rapido, Dwarvin Enterprises, Lowel Smith, and Micro-Trains.The Northeast NTrak web site is http://www.nenscale.org .Geoff> > > >

Matthew

I think anyone can post to the page. It might need approval but I think you can just post.