meeting

Doug Dederick

I would like to do a Fall meeting to kick off the new train season if
everyboby is interested. We could have it at my house in my finished
basement.We could work on the corners some more and/or I have a small
layout to run DC or DDC trains on if anyone would like to do that.I am
looking at the afternoon of Sat. 9/29 please let me know if this would
work for you. If this is not a good weekend for most of you we may be
able to do it in October. Please let me know what everyones thoughts
are on this. Thanks Doug

nuddffoeg <nuddffoeg@...>

I can make the 29th after 2:00. It would be good to finish the corners.

Geoff