Topics

GTE show - was RE: glens falls show

Geoff Dunn

The club has been at the GTE since 1992.  As president, I would rather see a small layout be setup than no layout at all.  There are at least two other layouts that have dropped out for this year, so it will be good for the show to have our layout.

I will be with the Free-mo layout but I can commit to an hour at the T-Trak layout if you need me.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <rmason1@...> wrote :

Geoff,

In light of the poor response to my call for modules (& operators) for GTE, do you think we should opt out of this year’s show?

In regard to the PCC show, I can bring 6 singles, 2 doubles, my inside drive-in movie corner & 1 outside corner.  I also have a non-standard  (33”) junction module that I can bring if we can accommodate the additional 9” in length?  It would go between my “downtown” modules and Brian’s modules.

Rod