GTE show is on this year

Michael Romanowski

I had an email from Irwin yesterday, the GTE show will be held on December 5th this year. I will post the status of the Upstate Model Railroaders show when I have more info.

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

Brian Hilgenberg

I understand that the Syracuse show in November is on, as is the N-scale weekend in Altoona in August.Apparently, there will also be a train show in Binghamton on April 17th; I'll be fully vaccinated by then, but no.
Brian Hilgenberg