From: Geoff Dunn via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 1:25 PM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] GTE show, December 5

The latest on the GTE show - "At least as of now, it looks like there will be no restrictions. So, we’re cautiously planning on holding GTE on Sunday, 5 December after a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic."
That's from the Hudson-Berkshire Division newsletter - they run the show at the Empire State Plaza.

We need someone to run the layout, and people to bring modules. Any volunteers?

TTrak or N-Trak - up to the members. But we've done TTrak for the last five or six years and I assume that will continue.

Geoff

Matt Rossman

I am good for N-trak modules. I have 10’ plus and end loop if there is interest.

I can also help with general DCC operation on either type of layout.

Matt Rossman