GTE show, December 5

Geoff Dunn

The latest on the GTE show - "At least as of now, it looks like there will be no restrictions. So, we’re cautiously planning on holding GTE on Sunday, 5 December after a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic."
That's from the Hudson-Berkshire Division newsletter - they run the show at the Empire State Plaza.

We need someone to run the layout, and people to bring modules. Any volunteers?

Geoff

Are we doing ttrak or modules?

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 1:25 PM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] GTE show, December 5

The latest on the GTE show - "At least as of now, it looks like there will be no restrictions. So, we’re cautiously planning on holding GTE on Sunday, 5 December after a one-year hiatus due to the pandemic."
That's from the Hudson-Berkshire Division newsletter - they run the show at the Empire State Plaza.

We need someone to run the layout, and people to bring modules. Any volunteers?

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

TTrak or N-Trak - up to the members. But we've done TTrak for the last five or six years and I assume that will continue.

Geoff

Matt Rossman

I am good for N-trak modules. I have 10’ plus and end loop if there is interest.

I can also help with general DCC operation on either type of layout.

Matt Rossman

On Sep 17, 2021, at 8:14 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

TTrak or N-Trak - up to the members. But we've done TTrak for the last five or six years and I assume that will continue.

Geoff