From: 'Rod Mason' rmason1@... [AlbanyNTRAK]
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 1:47 PM
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] RE: GTE show [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Rod Mason included below]

Geoff,

Attached is a PDF file containing a proposed layout plan for this year’s GTE based upon the commitments for modules that we’ve received to date.  The layout includes 24 modules as follows:

Brian (9); 6 doubles, 3 outside corners + possible additional modules TBD.

Geoff (2--Doug to bring): 1 7-ft. yard, 1 inside corner + possibly 2 junction modules if my custom 33” junction module doesn’t work out.

Mike Richards (2): 2 doubles.

Rod (11): 2 doubles, 6 singles (5 to be used & 1 as a spare), 1 outside corner, 1 inside corner, 1 end cap, 1 33’ junction module

This layout will require just over four (4) 6’ tables with 5th and 6th tables required to accommodate the overlap.  I also plan to request a 7th table to serve as a storage/work table.  Please give me your comments before I forward the request to James Lauser.  Thanks.

Rod