From: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io <AlbanyNTrak@groups.io> On Behalf Of Doug Dederick
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 12:43 PM
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] GTE show

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys Here is what we have as of today:

Mark 1 4 footer
Brian 1 8 foot 2 2ft corners
Me 1 4 footer
Matt 1 10 footer
Neil ?

Geoff 2 3 footers

To make this work we need another 2 FT section to equal 10 feet on both sides. What is the duck under and who has it ?

Here is what we have so far as far as a Diagram

Doug Dederick

You are bringing 6 feet ? If so what are they or is it one module 6 feet long?

On Oct 25, 2021, at 12:44 PM, Neil Lynch via groups.io <neil.lynch=ametek.com@groups.io> wrote:

6 footer

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys Here is what we have as of today:

Mark 1 4 footer
Brian 1 8 foot 2 2ft corners
Me 1 4 footer
Matt 1 10 footer
Neil ?

Geoff 2 3 footers

To make this work we need another 2 FT section to equal 10 feet on both sides. What is the duck under and who has it ?

Here is what we have so far as far as a Diagram

Neil Lynch

The coal mine module. 4 track plus mtn.

It's 2 3 footers bolted together.

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys Here is what we have as of today:

Mark 1 4 footer
Brian 1 8 foot 2 2ft corners
Me 1 4 footer
Matt 1 10 footer
Neil ?

Geoff 2 3 footers

To make this work we need another 2 FT section to equal 10 feet on both sides. What is the duck under and who has it ?

Here is what we have so far as far as a Diagram

Doug Dederick

Ok thanks I will have to plan around with a design. Brian I take it that yours needs to stay together as well ? Matt what about your 10 foot section. Please tell me how many modules it is and how big they are and if they can be separated?

Thanks

On Oct 25, 2021, at 1:30 PM, Neil Lynch via groups.io <neil.lynch=ametek.com@groups.io> wrote:

The coal mine module. 4 track plus mtn.

It's 2 3 footers bolted together.

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys Here is what we have as of today:

Mark 1 4 footer
Brian 1 8 foot 2 2ft corners
Me 1 4 footer
Matt 1 10 footer
Neil ?

Geoff 2 3 footers

To make this work we need another 2 FT section to equal 10 feet on both sides. What is the duck under and who has it ?

Here is what we have so far as far as a Diagram

Matt Rossman

I have 2 5’ modules, I have to keep them together as a pair because of the wiring.

Matt

Doug Dederick

ok thanks