GTE SHOW

Doug Dederick

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Neil Lynch

I would like to. Can do either.
When is show?

On Oct 18, 2021, at 7:48 AM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Doug Dederick

December 5th

On Oct 18, 2021, at 8:28 AM, Neil Lynch via groups.io <neil.lynch=ametek.com@groups.io> wrote:

I would like to. Can do either.
When is show?
On Oct 18, 2021, at 7:48 AM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi Doug,
I’m interested. I could do either N or T Trak.
Mark

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 7:48 AM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys  I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Rod Mason

Hi Doug,

As I indicated earlier in response to your op session invitation, in normal
times I would love to participate. However, even though I'm fully
vaccinated, I'm avoiding close contact indoors with anyone who's not
immediate family or someone with whom I don't have regular contact. This is
mainly because I have 2 young grandchildren (ages 3 & 1) with whom I have
regular contact and
have not been eligible to receive vaccinations against COVID-19 due to their
age. Thanks.

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE
show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T
or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Doug Dederick

Rod This was for the GTE train show, Please read again thanks

On Oct 18, 2021, at 11:24 AM, Rod Mason <rmason1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Hi Doug,

As I indicated earlier in response to your op session invitation, in normal
times I would love to participate. However, even though I'm fully
vaccinated, I'm avoiding close contact indoors with anyone who's not
immediate family or someone with whom I don't have regular contact. This is
mainly because I have 2 young grandchildren (ages 3 & 1) with whom I have
regular contact and
have not been eligible to receive vaccinations against COVID-19 due to their
age. Thanks.

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE
show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T
or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Brian Hilgenberg

I can do it.  Either N-trak or T-trak is fine with me.Brian

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 07:48:35 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys  I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Matt Rossman

I would be up for n-trak, I can support DCC operation on either if desired.

Thanks,

Matt Rossman

On Oct 18, 2021, at 1:06 PM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 I can do it. Either N-trak or T-trak is fine with me.Brian

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 07:48:35 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Doug Dederick

Ok This is who we have so far for setting up at the GTE show. Matt has indicated that he would like to do NTark which I think we should do seeing we have the room. Please let me know what you have to bring. I will Organize the set up but someone else has to set up the DCC for the show and will be responsible for any issues we may have durning the show. We will NOT be running the mountain division. If I remember correctly everyone should have the 4 primary tracks on your modules seeing we made that a club mandate.

John V. Mike L, Geoff D, Fred, and Andy and another members PLEASE get back with me if you would like to set up and what you can bring.

Me ( Doug )
Matt
Brian
Mark
Neil

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:11 PM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> wrote:

I would be up for n-trak, I can support DCC operation on either if desired.

Thanks,

Matt Rossman
On Oct 18, 2021, at 1:06 PM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

 I can do it. Either N-trak or T-trak is fine with me.Brian

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 07:48:35 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug

Matt Rossman

I have my old 10’ with new Anderson power pole connectors on them (I upgraded them to the new standard last year).

I also have a mostly finished end loop (track wise) built to bend track standards (but hasn’t really been tested).

Doug Dederick

ok Thanks

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:34 PM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@gmail.com> wrote:

I have my old 10’ with new Anderson power pole connectors on them (I upgraded them to the new standard last year).

I also have a mostly finished end loop (track wise) built to bend track standards (but hasn’t really been tested).

Brian Hilgenberg

I have the usual 8', as well as the 2' corners.Brian H

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 06:23:24 PM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

How many 2 ‘ corners ?

On Oct 19, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Two.

On Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:01:53 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <ddederic@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

[...]

I'm planning to bring the Brian Emerson module, which I will acquire from John Henry.
Mark

[...]

Geoff Dunn

1. The orange line is not a club requirement, but most modules have it.
2. I have the DCC system. Ideally, someone would pick it up ahead of time. I will be with the Freehmo group at the show, and may be able to bring it Saturday. If the car is full, it will arrive Sunday.
3. I'm glad to see the NTrak modules coming out again. I also have the Bob Gatland lift bridge if that's useful. Someone will have to pick that up though.
Geoff

Doug Dederick

Thanks Geoff What we need is two more 2 foot corners or and end loop any ideas? I can pick up stuff and will touch base as we get closer

Doug

On Oct 19, 2021, at 7:43 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

1. The orange line is not a club requirement, but most modules have it.
2. I have the DCC system. Ideally, someone would pick it up ahead of time. I will be with the Freehmo group at the show, and may be able to bring it Saturday. If the car is full, it will arrive Sunday.
3. I'm glad to see the NTrak modules coming out again. I also have the Bob Gatland lift bridge if that's useful. Someone will have to pick that up though.

Doug, I think you and John have the club 3' corners. I have the club 4' corners, deeply buried in my garage and unused for five years or more, and I have two 3' corners that someone could pick up if needed.

Geoff

Matt Rossman

I can also pick something up. I should have a little bit of room in the back of the car.