GTE - food, masks, snow

Geoff Dunn

I received this today from the show chair. I don't know what the "food festival" is. Note that there will be some food available at the show (it wasn't a great selection in 2019) and masks are required.

Hello GTE Vendors and Exhibitors!
Everything is set for the show this weekend. There's a small chance
for snow Saturday night, but no expected accumulation. Otherwise it
looks like we're going to have a great show. The food festival and
tree lighting are taking place as normal, so there should be plenty of
people at the Plaza.
There will be a food vendor set up just outside the main doors in the
lobby on Sunday, and possibly Saturday during setup as well.
Just a reminder - The State of New York is requiring face coverings
for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, inside Empire State
Plaza at all times. We will have disposable masks available, but if
you prefer something more comfortable, please remember to bring it
with you. Thanks for your cooperation.
See you this weekend!

-- James Lauser Chairman, Great Train Extravaganza
showchair@...

Doug Dederick

Thanks Geoff