GTE

Doug Dederick

Hi Guys I just want to verify what everyone has for connectors on your Modules power poles or chinch Jones. Below is the current diagram. Please get back to me asap on what you have in case I need to move things around. Also Matt you will be picking up the club DCC and supplies for Geoff Dunn correct ? Brian you are bringing your (2) two foot corners plus your 8 feet correct? Ok thanks Everyone and I will be in touch as we get closer

Neil Lynch

I got cinch but also jumpers

On Nov 13, 2021, at 3:38 PM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Hi Guys I just want to verify what everyone has for connectors on your Modules power poles or chinch Jones. Below is the current diagram. Please get back to me asap on what you have in case I need to move things around. Also Matt you will be picking up the club DCC and supplies for Geoff Dunn correct ? Brian you are bringing your (2) two foot corners plus your 8 feet correct? Ok thanks Everyone and I will be in touch as we get closer

<layout GTE.pdf>

Brian Hilgenberg

I,ve got Cinch connectors, with adapters for Powerpoles.
Brian

On Saturday, November 13, 2021, 03:38:46 PM EST, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Guys I just want to verify what everyone has for connectors on your Modules power poles or chinch Jones. Below is the current diagram. Please get back to me asap on what you have in case I need to move things around. Also Matt you will be picking up the club DCC and supplies for Geoff Dunn correct ? Brian you are bringing your (2) two foot corners plus your 8 feet correct? Ok thanks Everyone and I will be in touch as we get closer

Matt Rossman

I am running power poles.

I will be picking up the club DCC stuff from Geoff.

Matt

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi Doug,
John Henry has the Brian Emerson module that I will be bringing.  He reports that it has power poles.
Mark