Glens Falls show, Saturday, October 16th

Geoff Dunn

If you are interested in setting up at this show, please let me know as soon as possible. It will be a TTrak layout, with some kind of U shape so we can keep several feet between us and unvaccinated kids.

Geoff

Doug Dederick

I will not be attending this show
Thanks Doug

On Sep 21, 2021, at 8:24 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

If you are interested in setting up at this show, please let me know as soon as possible. It will be a TTrak layout, with some kind of U shape so we can keep several feet between us and unvaccinated kids.

Geoff,I can bring modules.
Brian H.