Topics

glens falls show

lacasse

Geoff ,I plan to bring modules to the Glens falls show. I will bring my double junction module and enough modules to fill an 8’ table. As far as the group on line move, I only am interested in an e-mail function for staying in communication, I don’t do much else online. I cannot see far enough out yet for any commitment for GTE. Mike LaCasse

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Geoff Dunn

Ok, thanks.  Still room for more.  Forest or Mike Romanowski, I'll let you know our table request by the end of the week (waiting to see if another group will join us).

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <lacasse@...> wrote :

Geoff ,I plan to bring modules to the Glens falls show. I will bring my double junction module and enough modules to fill an 8’ table. As far as the group on line move, I only am interested in an e-mail function for staying in communication, I don’t do much else online. I cannot see far enough out yet for any commitment for GTE. Mike LaCasse

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Geoff Dunn

It looks like it will be just Mike L. and me displaying modules at the Glens Falls show.  FUNTrak opted not to come.

Mike Romanowski or Forest - we'd like three 8' tables for our modules, plus a table if you want to put UMR modules in the setup.  Please let me know if the tables are 6' (not 8') and I'll figure out what we'll need.  We'll have a "C" shaped layout.  My personal preference is to have a wall behind us but we'll do whatever works.  Thanks.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote :

Ok, thanks.  Still room for more.  Forest or Mike Romanowski, I'll let you know our table request by the end of the week (waiting to see if another group will join us).

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <lacasse@...> wrote :

Geoff ,I plan to bring modules to the Glens falls show. I will bring my double junction module and enough modules to fill an 8’ table. As far as the group on line move, I only am interested in an e-mail function for staying in communication, I don’t do much else online. I cannot see far enough out yet for any commitment for GTE. Mike LaCasse

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Romanowski

Geof the tables are 6 ft.
Forest please let me know how many extra tables we will need.

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Geoff ,I plan to bring modules to the Glens falls show. I will bring my double junction module and enough modules to fill an 8’ table. As far as the group on line move, I only am interested in an e-mail function for staying in communication, I don’t do much else online. I cannot see far enough out yet for any commitment for GTE. Mike LaCasse

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

a.leece@...

Geoff and Mike L,

I know I am late to the discussion and I am not bringing any modules as they are still pack from the move. I will be at the show and to help out however you need. Just let me know what time and I’ll be there to assist.

Thanks,
Andy

Geoff Dunn

Thanks Andy.  The show is from 10:00 until 4:00.  Setup should start around 8:00 but I might be a little later.

We would love to have another operator, as there will be four separate loops to run on.  Anyone else who wants to bring trains and run is also welcome.  The "flyer" with the address is at:

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <a.leece@...> wrote :

Geoff and Mike L,

I know I am late to the discussion and I am not bringing any modules as they are still pack from the move. I will be at the show and to help out however you need. Just let me know what time and I’ll be there to assist.

Thanks,
Andy

Rod Mason

Mike,

As I indicated in my call for modules for GTE earlier this week, we are really hurting for modules for this year’s show.  So far, only Brian, Mike Richards and myself have committed to bringing modules.  At this point, we only have commitments for about 20 modules as compared to the 39 that we displayed at the 2018 GTE.  I know that you indicated earlier this week in your message (below) that it was too early for you to commit to bringing modules to GTE.  However, per my earlier call for modules, James Lauser, GTE coordinator, needs to know ASAP how many tables we need to accommodate the number of T-Trak modules that we will be bringing to this year’s show.  Last year, per the attached diagram, you brought six (6) modules to the show including 2 singles, 2 doubles and 2 junction modules.  I believe you also have other modules available that we couldn’t accommodate last year but that we may be able to use this year.  In this regard, we’re really in need of a yard, and inside and outside corners.  Thanks.

Rod

P.S. I also haven’t heard back from Forest, who brought an inside corner & 2 doubles last year; Geoff, 1 inside corner; and Neil 2 doubles.  If I could get a yea or nay response from each of you, it would be appreciated.  I’ve already heard back from Mike Romanowski that he will not be bringing modules to this year’s show (Mike brought 12-ft. worth of modules