Bend Track Organization and their long URL

nycrr8

John,

Thanks for setting this up this Y! Group.

Hi John and/or Geoff,

May I suggest adding the following link to our links page?

http://home.alltel.net/ah50902/index.htm

That rather long url is the home page for Bend Track.

Since a number of us have Bend Track modules and adapters for Bend to
N Trak, I think that the Bend Track web site would be a good one to
add. It has Bend Track specifications and some photos of Bend
Track.

Geoff, I don't know if you have pics of some of the older shows, but
it may be worth sending in some pics of the Bend Track end loops
(with adapters). They may add us to their website.

Regards,

John Henry