Topics

Annual meeting 2020 wrapup

Geoff Dunn

We had our annual meeting today via zoom. Six members attended.
The treasurer report was given. We have money in the bank.
Elections were held. The current officers were re-elected.
Dues will be $5 for the coming year. Send it to Rod before the next show, perhaps in March. Rod will email members his address.
Shows - Poughkeepsie is cancelled, PCC is unknown, Springfield is tentatively still on, and nobody knows beyond that.
T-Trak bridge - Brian completed it and displayed it to us.
Club modules - the general feeling was to hang onto them. John Henry offered to provide storage for some modules. Doug has one corner, I have several modules, Mike Lacasse has one, and I believe John has a corner.
We chatted a bit about what different members are doing with their time. All in all, I thought it was a good meeting, if less personal than previous ones. Hopefully we can get together in person sometime in 2021.
Thanks to Mark for hosting on his Zoom account.

Geoff