alco show

lacasse

Is there any plans for the Alco show? Fun-Trak has asked me if we are doing anything. Mike L.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Michael Romanowski

The upstate model railroaders will be there with our tables and N TTrak modules. We are bringing our own tables to fit our layout.

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
518 423 7519

On Sep 4, 2021, at 9:25 AM, lacasse <lacasse@frontiernet.net> wrote:

Is there any plans for the Alco show? Fun-Trak has asked me if we are doing anything. Mike L.

Sent from Mail for Windows

Geoff Dunn

Glad you asked. Rod declined my offer to run the show. Nobody else said they wanted to run it, but I didn't push the matter. I will not be available in the morning. Does anyone want to set up? We need a coordinator as well as attendees.

Geoff

Forest Bevins

I will be will UMRR T-trak
Forest Bevins
Upstate Model Railroaders
forestbevins@yahoo.com
518-832-3511

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, 09:10:27 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Glad you asked.  Rod declined my offer to run the show.  Nobody else said they wanted to run it, but I didn't push the matter.  I will not be available in the morning.  Does anyone want to set up?  We need a coordinator as well as attendees.

There seems to be little interest in the Alco show. Two members have indicated they will be setting up with another club. Two other members have indicated they won't be doing shows for a while. I have a conflict that day. The show is in 2.5 weeks, so if anyone is interested in an Albany NTrak layout, please speak up soon!

Geoff

Michael Richards

Geoff,
I am recovering from a short stay in the hospital (NOT Covid) and so I
would not be attending the Alco show.

Mike Richards

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 4:58 PM Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

There seems to be little interest in the Alco show. Two members have
indicated they will be setting up with another club. Two other members
have indicated they won't be doing shows for a while. I have a conflict
that day. The show is in 2.5 weeks, so if anyone is interested in an
Albany NTrak layout, please speak up soon!

Sorry you had to visit the nurses. Hope they were gentle with the needles. Good luck recovering.

Geoff