ALCo HTS Amsterdam show 9/26

Geoff Dunn

I got a notice today for the ALCo Historical and Technical Society's annual except not lately show. It's September 26th, from 10:00 until 3:00. Rod, do you want to run a T-Trak layout again? The rest of you, note the date and plan accordingly...

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

I also got the notice from the ALCO Historical and Technical Society regarding their show on September 26th. Unfortunately, I’ll be away in Inlet (near Old Forge) on vacation as usual for the end of September. Therefore, if our club is going to participate, someone else well have to be the coordinator.

Rod