Topics

Albany NTrak web site

Geoff Dunn

The web site has been updated with the status of shows, as best as possible, through next September. Please let me know of any errors or additions.
http://albanyntrak.org/

Vaccine will be out this fall. They have already started phase 3 trials. Response rate is excellent. Remember, I used to work for Merck, a major vaccine company. This is science, not Facebook science. Lol

On Jul 22, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐The web site has been updated with the status of shows, as best as possible, through next September. Please let me know of any errors or additions.
http://albanyntrak.org/

Geoff

RayB...

I have updated the schedule on my version of the web page.
:-D
https://www.rebedard.com/Ntrak/index.htm
RayB...

Virus-free.