Topics

9.5 mm screws for Kato Unitrack

Rod Mason

Hi to all,

I’m looking for a source of where I can purchase 9.5 mm (3/8”) phillips flat head screws to attach Kato Unitrack to wood. Does anyone know of such a (preferably U.S.) source? Thanks.

Hi Rod. Hope all is well with you and your family. I've been buying track
screws from Zscalehobo.com. The screws are listed under the Rokuhan tab and
come in a pack of 50 for $3.99. The dimensions of the screws are 1.4 X 10mm
and they work perfectly for fastening the Kato track. Since we moved I've
made 11 more modules than I had when I was with Albany Ntrak and these are
the screws I've used for virtually all of that track fastening.

All the best,

Dave

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 9:09 AM Rod Mason <rmason1@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Hi to all,

I’m looking for a source of where I can purchase 9.5 mm (3/8”) phillips
flat head screws to attach Kato Unitrack to wood. Does anyone know of such
a (preferably U.S.) source? Thanks.

Rod

Rod Mason

Hi Dave,

All is well here and I hope all is the same with you and your family. Thanks for your suggestion on the track screws. I’ve gone ahead and ordered a pack of 50 from Zscalehobo.com. You’ve certainly been busy making modules if you’ve made 11 since moving to Indiana! Have you found a club to join in your area? Our club back in the Capital District is pretty much shut down with no shows on the horizon due to the pandemic. We did have our annual meeting last September via Zoom, but that’s been about it.

Best regards,
Rod