T-Trak setup?

Brian Hilgenberg

Weekdays are best for me Geoff, I'm busy the next few weekends.Brian

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 9:48:58 AM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The T-Trak setup scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled.  And here's my can-you-believe-it reason - the garage door broke last night and I can't get the car out.  The garage door company will be here tomorrow between noon and four to fix the door, and I think it will take several hours.  Sorry, Brian, and anyone who was planning to decide tonight, we need to reschedule.

Tomorrow was bad timing for several people anyhow.  Would anyone like to suggest a better time?  This weekend is out for me.  The next weekend is Father's Day (6/20, as late as it can be), so that Sunday is out.  Weekday afternoons are often good for me.  Any thoughts, anyone?

Geoff

Michael Romanowski

Sorry to hear that. I couldn’t make it.
On a good note the Upstate Model Rairoaders is having a train show.
Saturday October 16th 10-4. More details later.

On Jun 8, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The T-Trak setup scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled. And here's my can-you-believe-it reason - the garage door broke last night and I can't get the car out. The garage door company will be here tomorrow between noon and four to fix the door, and I think it will take several hours. Sorry, Brian, and anyone who was planning to decide tonight, we need to reschedule.

Tomorrow was bad timing for several people anyhow. Would anyone like to suggest a better time? This weekend is out for me. The next weekend is Father's Day (6/20, as late as it can be), so that Sunday is out. Weekday afternoons are often good for me. Any thoughts, anyone?

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

The T-Trak setup scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled. And here's my can-you-believe-it reason - the garage door broke last night and I can't get the car out. The garage door company will be here tomorrow between noon and four to fix the door, and I think it will take several hours. Sorry, Brian, and anyone who was planning to decide tonight, we need to reschedule.

Tomorrow was bad timing for several people anyhow. Would anyone like to suggest a better time? This weekend is out for me. The next weekend is Father's Day (6/20, as late as it can be), so that Sunday is out. Weekday afternoons are often good for me. Any thoughts, anyone?

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

This sounds like fun, and I'd actually consider taking a day off to participate.  Unfortunately, I have a doctor appointment that day that I can't change.
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Sent: Sun, May 30, 2021 1:51 pm
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] T-Trak setup?

There are no train shows scheduled until November.  That means no T-Trak layouts till then, as well.  Would any of you vaccinated types like to set up some T-Trak modules in my garage for a few hours?  Wednesday, June 9th, at 3:00, seems like a good time, especially for the retired people.

I have two new wide corners (17" or so square) that I've tested but would like to run in a layout.  If Brian comes, we can check out the new club bridge.  Any new modules are welcome for testing.  Space will be limited but we can set up a decent layout.

Rules - you must be vaccinated, face masks may be worn but are not required, reasonable social distancing is appreciated, the garage door will be open and ventilation will be running, limit of four members plus myself, no comments about the stuff in the other half of the garage...

We can easily fit a 12' layout in the garage.  If it rains, we can go a little bit under a tarp into the driveway.  If it's nice, I have some pop-up tents and we can go even farther into the driveway.  I have two 6' tables; can anyone else bring a table or two?

If people are in the mood, we can get pizza and run trains through dinner-time.

Please let me know if you're interested.  We also can do it again later in the summer, on a weekend when more people may be able to attend.

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

Normally, I would be interested in participating but June 9th is my grandson, Cooper’s, first birthday and Karen and I will be celebrating with his parents and his sister that day. Thanks for the offer and please let me know about any future planned sessions.

Rod

PS: Do I still need to write you a check for the bridge? If so, please let me know the amount you are owed. Thanks.

On May 30, 2021, at 3:47 PM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I guess as "keeper of the bridge", it's my duty to attend. Plus, I'd like to see those wide corners myself.I can also bring a table.

Brian

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 1:52:00 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

There are no train shows scheduled until November. That means no T-Trak layouts till then, as well. Would any of you vaccinated types like to set up some T-Trak modules in my garage for a few hours? Wednesday, June 9th, at 3:00, seems like a good time, especially for the retired people.

I have two new wide corners (17" or so square) that I've tested but would like to run in a layout. If Brian comes, we can check out the new club bridge. Any new modules are welcome for testing. Space will be limited but we can set up a decent layout.

Rules - you must be vaccinated, face masks may be worn but are not required, reasonable social distancing is appreciated, the garage door will be open and ventilation will be running, limit of four members plus myself, no comments about the stuff in the other half of the garage...

We can easily fit a 12' layout in the garage. If it rains, we can go a little bit under a tarp into the driveway. If it's nice, I have some pop-up tents and we can go even farther into the driveway. I have two 6' tables; can anyone else bring a table or two?

Please let me know if you're interested. We also can do it again later in the summer, on a weekend when more people may be able to attend.

Geoff

Brian Hilgenberg

I guess as "keeper of the bridge", it's my duty to attend.  Plus, I'd like to see those wide corners myself.I can also bring a table.

Brian

On Sunday, May 30, 2021, 1:52:00 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

There are no train shows scheduled until November.  That means no T-Trak layouts till then, as well.  Would any of you vaccinated types like to set up some T-Trak modules in my garage for a few hours?  Wednesday, June 9th, at 3:00, seems like a good time, especially for the retired people.

I have two new wide corners (17" or so square) that I've tested but would like to run in a layout.  If Brian comes, we can check out the new club bridge.  Any new modules are welcome for testing.  Space will be limited but we can set up a decent layout.

We can easily fit a 12' layout in the garage.  If it rains, we can go a little bit under a tarp into the driveway.  If it's nice, I have some pop-up tents and we can go even farther into the driveway.  I have two 6' tables; can anyone else bring a table or two?

Please let me know if you're interested.  We also can do it again later in the summer, on a weekend when more people may be able to attend.

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

There are no train shows scheduled until November. That means no T-Trak layouts till then, as well. Would any of you vaccinated types like to set up some T-Trak modules in my garage for a few hours? Wednesday, June 9th, at 3:00, seems like a good time, especially for the retired people.

I have two new wide corners (17" or so square) that I've tested but would like to run in a layout. If Brian comes, we can check out the new club bridge. Any new modules are welcome for testing. Space will be limited but we can set up a decent layout.

We can easily fit a 12' layout in the garage. If it rains, we can go a little bit under a tarp into the driveway. If it's nice, I have some pop-up tents and we can go even farther into the driveway. I have two 6' tables; can anyone else bring a table or two?

Please let me know if you're interested. We also can do it again later in the summer, on a weekend when more people may be able to attend.

Geoff