Nine ft yard in TTrak.

Michael Romanowski

We extended the yard. It is now nine ft in length. It’s first showing will be at the aviation mall in queensbury ny on May 11 th. See Forest Bevins if you want to add your modules to the TTrak layout.
Hours will be from 10-4 that day.

Geoff Dunn

Mike, thanks for the invitation to the Aviation Mall show.  Other Albany NTrakers, I've set up with the UMR in the past (when they set up NTrak modules).  It's a fun "show", in a unique location.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <mmroman@...> wrote :

We extended the yard. It is now nine ft in length. It’s first showing will be at the aviation mall in queensbury ny on May 11 th. See Forest Bevins if you want to add your modules to the TTrak layout.
Hours will be from 10-4 that day.

Michael Romanowski

The only difference is this will be a TTrak show.

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

We extended the yard. It is now nine ft in length. It’s first showing will be at the aviation mall in queensbury ny on May 11 th. See Forest Bevins if you want to add your modules to the TTrak layout.
Hours will be from 10-4 that day.

Forest Bevins

Anyone wishing to attend this show at the Aviation Mall, please let me know by May 7th

Forest Bevins
Upstate Model Railroaders
forestbevins@...
518-832-3511

Geoff Dunn

Forest, I'd like to bring a four foot module set and two one footers.  I can bring other modules too if you want.  Thanks.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <forestbevins@...> wrote :

Anyone wishing to attend this show at the Aviation Mall, please let me know by May 7th

Forest Bevins
Upstate Model Railroaders
forestbevins@...
518-832-3511
 Inline image

Inline image

Forest Bevins

Thanks Geoff, I'll put you down for 1 4foot an 2 singles

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 1:14 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]