RPI club

Geoff Dunn

The RPI club may be getting evicted from their current location.  See this article for a discussion and some nice pictures.

  https://blog.timesunion.com/rittner/rpi-model-railroad-club-getting-derailed/6369/

From other things I've heard, I'm not sure the author got all the details right.  The NEB&W (RPI club) website also doesn't mention anything.

Its true. They have to leave the space in the dorm because of asbestos abatement.
Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
www.upstatemodelrailroaders.com
518-423-7519

On Jan 17, 2019, at 10:00 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The RPI club may be getting evicted from their current location.  See this article for a discussion and some nice pictures.

  https://blog.timesunion.com/rittner/rpi-model-railroad-club-getting-derailed/6369/

From other things I've heard, I'm not sure the author got all the details right.  The NEB&W (RPI club) website also doesn't mention anything.

Geoff

john valachovic

It's true, they have been John Nehrick has been posting about it on the old Facebook.  They are actively looking for a new space.