Columbia-Greene CC show rumor

Geoff Dunn

The coordinator for the CGCC show (in early March) retired.  He talked to one of my neighbors at the GTE.  The neighbor told me Friday that the show will not be held this year.

So that's not official, but it still might be true.  Too bad if it goes away - it was a fun show even though there wasn't much N Scale stuff for sale.

Geoff

Doug Dederick

Hi Geoff  I had heard the same thing form someone else, that the show was not going to be held this year. I agree that was a fun show, to bad.

Doug