ANY ONE INTERESTED IN TWO DIGATRAX " N " SCALE DCC SET UPS.

graves.carl

IF INTERESTED  PLEASE CALL VT. 8023756428  FOR MORE INFO. WAS A MEMBER OF ALBANY N TRAX., ASK FOR CARL

Geoff Dunn

Hi Carl.  We haven't heard from you in a while.  The club might be interested in purchasing a system for backup.  Can you give us more information on what you've got?  Thanks.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <cgntrains@...> wrote :

IF INTERESTED  PLEASE CALL VT. 8023756428  FOR MORE INFO. WAS A MEMBER OF ALBANY N TRAX., ASK FOR CARL

graves.carl

GEOFF , TWO  DB 150 , ONE HAND HELD THROTTLE .  ONE RADIO `EQUIPT  UNIT  HAS EVERYTHING  NEEDED TO RUN DCC . THE ONLY THING I DON' T HAVE FOR SALE IS   THE TRANSFORMER ... WILL SELL  REASONABLE  PRICE  ONLY USED APPROXLMATELY  THREE  TIMES  SO IT IS LIKE NEW PLEASE CALL CARL GRVES  802 3756428 FROM 6:30  - 10:30  ANY DAY ACCEPT WED.