ALCO/Amsterdam Show

Dave Sefcik

Thanks Rod. I've sent you a direct message with more info.

Dave

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 2:21 PM, 'Roderick W. Mason' rmason1@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Dave,

I would be willing to be the coordinator for the Alco/Amsterdam Show on April 8th.  However, since I haven’t coordinated a show before, I’ll need some guidance on what’s required of the coordinator.

Regarding my preference between Ttrak and Ntrak, I vote for Ttrak.  If it’s Ttrak, I would be bringing 7-10 modules depending on what’s needed.

Please let me know what needs to be done prior to March 14th if the club decides that we’re participating.  Thanks.

Rod