Call for modules - PCC show, March 10th

Geoff Dunn

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Upstate Model Railroaders is going to the St Albans show that day.

On Feb 24, 2018, at 4:28 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

I'm in for my usual 6', 2' two 1' and 2 corners.

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 4:28 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Michael Richards

Geoff, I can bring my (2) Double length modules.

Mike Richards

———————————-

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 4:29 PM geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

If there’s room, I was planning on bringing my “Main Street” setup consisting of 1 outside corner, 1 double-wide module and 1 single-wide module. I can also bring 2 more outside corners to form an end cap, another single-wide module and an inside corner.  I’m attaching a couple of photos of how I have them arranged on my home T-Trak layout.

Rod

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Geoff

lacasse

I will be in Philly that weekend, Mike L.

Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 4:28 PM

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

So far, we have Rod, Dave, Mike Richards, myself, and possibly Brian bringing modules to the PCC show this Saturday.  We have room for more modules if anyone else is interested.  Setup is 7:30 or so; the show goes from 9:00 until 3:00.

Rod, you're bringing less than sometimes.  Do you want to bring more?  Up to you, of course.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote :

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Geoff

Rod Mason

Geoff,

I’d prefer to stick to the 7 modules that I previously indicated that I would be bringing (i.e. 1 double-wide, 2 singles, 3 outside corners & 1 inside corner).  However, I could bring 1 other double-wide and a couple of more singles if you needed them to fill-in the layout.

Rod

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

I haven't heard from Brian about his status for Saturday. Below are two plans, one with Brian and one without. Comments and suggestions are welcome, as always.

Geoff

Without Brian, one table will be half empty. We can put out information sheets or something...

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote :

So far, we have Rod, Dave, Mike Richards, myself, and possibly Brian bringing modules to the PCC show this Saturday. We have room for more modules if anyone else is interested. Setup is 7:30 or so; the show goes from 9:00 until 3:00.

Rod, you're bringing less than sometimes. Do you want to bring more? Up to you, of course.

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote :

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00. We usually display a T-Trak layout. Who would like to bring modules? We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

Both configurations look good to me.

Dave

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

The semi-annual Polish Community Center show is March 10th, from 9:00 until 3:00.  We usually display a T-Trak layout.  Who would like to bring modules?  We have our usual limited space, I assume (I'll confirm that before the show).

I just got home from my last trip.  I'll be at the PCC tomorrow.

Brian

Glad to here that.  We'll plan accordingly.

Sorry to all about the empty message I just sent...

Geoff