Yearly meeting

Geoff Dunn

Since I have a contractor at the house, limiting my freedom to go out and do stuff, I went through the postings on the Yahoo group about dates.  I don't know if anyone contacted John directly.

John is available Oct 7-9, 21-23, 29-30.  Dave is not available any of those dates.  Mark is available Oct 7-9 only.  Mike L. and I have implied we're available any weekend.  Rod is available most weekend nights.  Nobody else has commented on October dates.  October 9th is the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend.

John, may I suggest you pick a date and we'll have to see who can make it.

Please don't pick Columbus Day weekend. Other than that I am usually free. The last weekend in October maybe tight because of birthdays.

On Sep 26, 2016, at 11:42 AM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Since I have a contractor at the house, limiting my freedom to go out and do stuff, I went through the postings on the Yahoo group about dates.  I don't know if anyone contacted John directly.

John is available Oct 7-9, 21-23, 29-30.  Dave is not available any of those dates.  Mark is available Oct 7-9 only.  Mike L. and I have implied we're available any weekend.  Rod is available most weekend nights.  Nobody else has commented on October dates.  October 9th is the Sunday of Columbus Day weekend.

John, may I suggest you pick a date and we'll have to see who can make it.

The by-laws say that members have to be present at the meeting to vote for elections or by-law changes.  There are no proxies.  But there is no "quorum" number defined, so as long as we have notified everyone via this group, we can proceed.

They by-laws say we can vote via email for other matters.  Just not elections and by-laws changes.

Geoff

Doug Dederick

I can do any weekend in October except the last two Thanks Doug