Yearly meeting

Geoff Dunn

John, I'm about 90% likely to be able to make the meeting.  There's a family committment that day, but I hope to be done with by late afternoon...

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <albanymain@...> wrote :

First thing first, thank you to everyone that participated this weekend at the NER convention.  All in all it was a success and it was very useful to have the modules up and running for such an extended period, we had the chance to run a lot of trains and do some operations. 

Second, it is that time of year we have our yearly meeting and hold elections.  We are proscribed by our bylaws to hold this meeting the last Sunday in September.  This would be this next Sunday.  If there are no exceptions, I would like to propose Sunday at 6:30 at Moe's on Central Ave.  I know some folks can not make it. 

Currently I am the President, Geoff is Treasurer and Doug is VP.  I have chosen not to run for another term, my life is too complicated to do the position justice.  I'm not sure of the best way to handle elections, nominations and proxy votes, maybe someone with a more ready knowledge of the by laws can chime in??

Doug Dederick

Sorry  I will be away this weekend and will not be able to make the meeting  Doug

On Sep 18, 2016, at 10:21 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

John, I'm about 90% likely to be able to make the meeting.  There's a family committment that day, but I hope to be done with by late afternoon...

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

First thing first, thank you to everyone that participated this weekend at the NER convention.  All in all it was a success and it was very useful to have the modules up and running for such an extended period, we had the chance to run a lot of trains and do some operations. 

Second, it is that time of year we have our yearly meeting and hold elections.  We are proscribed by our bylaws to hold this meeting the last Sunday in September.  This would be this next Sunday.  If there are no exceptions, I would like to propose Sunday at 6:30 at Moe's on Central Ave.  I know some folks can not make it. 

Currently I am the President, Geoff is Treasurer and Doug is VP.  I have chosen not to run for another term, my life is too complicated to do the position justice.  I'm not sure of the best way to handle elections, nominations and proxy votes, maybe someone with a more ready knowledge of the by laws can chime in??

john valachovic

Should we just push the meeting into October?

please consider jobs in the paper industry before you don't print this email!

-----Original Message-----
To: AlbanyNTRAK
Sent: Sun, Sep 18, 2016 10:21 pm
Subject: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: Yearly meeting

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@...,

Michael Romanowski

Yes 

On Sep 19, 2016, at 8:46 AM, John Valachovic albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

From: geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
To: AlbanyNTRAK <AlbanyNTRAK@...>

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

Robert Gatland <rgatland@...>

I will be away this weekend, too.  Can’t make themrting.
Bob G.

john valachovic

I have the following weekends free in October to reschedule 7-9, 21-23 and 29-30 what works for everyone?  Some weeknights are good for me except Tuesdays and Thursdays

Sent: Mon, Sep 19, 2016 8:46 am
Subject: Re: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: Yearly meeting

Geoff

Mark Fleischhauer

I could possibly be available Oct 7-9.  I am out of town the other 2 weekends.

Mark

Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 2:51 pm

I have the following weekends free in October to reschedule 7-9, 21-23 and 29-30 what works for everyone?  Some weeknights are good for me except Tuesdays and Thursdays

From: John Valachovic albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...>

Geoff

Geoff Dunn

I'd go for September 32nd (October 2nd), but I'm available pretty much any Sunday after 2:00.  I can make other days too.

Geoff

Geoff

john valachovic

I have a scout event that weekend 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK]" <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Date: 09/20/2016 4:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: AlbanyNTRAK@...

I'd go for September 32nd (October 2nd), but I'm available pretty much any Sunday after 2:00.  I can make other days too.

Geoff

Geoff

Dave Sefcik

I could also do Oct 2 or 16th but beyond my availability will be greatly restricted since my wife's second knee replacement is Oct 17. I also have flexibility for pretty much any other day with enough notice for me to block out the time to prevent booking any real estate activity.

Dave

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:52 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Geoff

Geoff

--
Dave Sefcik
Broker Associate
Piretti Real Estate
22 Walker Street
Lenox MA 01240
413-822-8525 (cell)
413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Rod Mason

I’m available on any of the cited weekends in October (i.e. 7-9, 21-23, 29-30) except if the meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 10/9, it would have to be after 6 pm.

Rod

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:51 PM

Geoff

Rod Mason

I’m now available after 12 noon on Sunday, 10/9, but not until after 6 pm on Saturday, 10/8.

Rod

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:04 PM
Subject: RE: [AlbanyNTRAK] Re: Yearly meeting

I’m available on any of the cited weekends in October (i.e. 7-9, 21-23, 29-30) except if the meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 10/9, it would have to be after 6 pm.

Rod

Geoff

lacasse

Sunday or Saturday evenings are the best for me. Any weekend is ok, Mike LaCasse.

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:18 PM

I’m now available after 12 noon on Sunday, 10/9, but not until after 6 pm on Saturday, 10/8.

Rod

Rod

I have the following weekends free in October to reschedule 7-9, 21-23 and 29-30 what works for everyone?  Some weeknights are good for me except Tuesdays and Thursdays

Geoff

First thing first, thank you to everyone that participated this weekend at the NER convention.  All in all it was a success and it was very useful to have the modules up and running for such an extended period, we had the chance to run a lot of trains and do some operations.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7797 / Virus Database: 4656/13059 - Release Date: 09/21/16

john valachovic

Do we want to try for a Friday evening?

Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 6:02 pm

I could also do Oct 2 or 16th but beyond my availability will be greatly restricted since my wife's second knee replacement is Oct 17. I also have flexibility for pretty much any other day with enough notice for me to block out the time to prevent booking any real estate activity.

Dave

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 4:52 PM, geoffdunnsoccer@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Geoff

Geoff

--
Dave Sefcik
Broker Associate
Piretti Real Estate
22 Walker Street
Lenox MA 01240
413-822-8525 (cell)
413-637-1696 (offfice)

"E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and unless a written contract is signed by the parties."

Rod Mason

I’m free at 6:30 pm every Friday evening starting on 9/30 thru 10/28.

Rod

Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 11:12 AM

Do we want to try for a Friday evening?

From: Dave S lenoxrealtor@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Sent: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Dave

Geoff

Geoff

--

Dave Sefcik

Broker Associate

Piretti Real Estate

22 Walker Street

Lenox MA 01240

413-822-8525 (cell)

413-637-1696 (offfice)

Mark Fleischhauer

I'm assuming there is no meeting tonight? 

On Sep 20, 2016, at 5:27 PM, albanymain albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Geoff

Geoff

Rod Mason

I’m no longer available to meet at any time on Saturday, 10/8.

Rod

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:19 PM

Rod

Rod

Geoff

john valachovic

That's correct

From: "Mark Fleischhauer KramF@... [AlbanyNTRAK]" <AlbanyNTRAK@...>
Date: 09/25/2016 4:33 PM (GMT-05:00)

I'm assuming there is no meeting tonight? 

On Sep 20, 2016, at 5:27 PM, albanymain albanymain@... [AlbanyNTRAK] <AlbanyNTRAK@...> wrote:

Geoff

Geoff