Yearly meeting

Geoff Dunn

John, I'm about 90% likely to be able to make the meeting.  There's a family committment that day, but I hope to be done with by late afternoon...

Geoff

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., <albanymain@...> wrote :

First thing first, thank you to everyone that participated this weekend at the NER convention.  All in all it was a success and it was very useful to have the modules up and running for such an extended period, we had the chance to run a lot of trains and do some operations.

Second, it is that time of year we have our yearly meeting and hold elections.  We are proscribed by our bylaws to hold this meeting the last Sunday in September.  This would be this next Sunday.  If there are no exceptions, I would like to propose Sunday at 6:30 at Moe's on Central Ave.  I know some folks can not make it.

Currently I am the President, Geoff is Treasurer and Doug is VP.  I have chosen not to run for another term, my life is too complicated to do the position justice.  I'm not sure of the best way to handle elections, nominations and proxy votes, maybe someone with a more ready knowledge of the by laws can chime in??

Doug Dederick

Sorry  I will be away this weekend and will not be able to make the meeting  Doug

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

john valachovic

Should we just push the meeting into October?

please consider jobs in the paper industry before you don't print this email!

[...]

Michael Romanowski

Yes

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

Robert Gatland <rgatland@...>

I will be away this weekend, too.  Can’t make themrting.
Bob G.

john valachovic

I have the following weekends free in October to reschedule 7-9, 21-23 and 29-30 what works for everyone?  Some weeknights are good for me except Tuesdays and Thursdays

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

Mark Fleischhauer

I could possibly be available Oct 7-9.  I am out of town the other 2 weekends.

Mark

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

I'd go for September 32nd (October 2nd), but I'm available pretty much any Sunday after 2:00.  I can make other days too.

[...]

I have a scout event that weekend

[...]

Dave Sefcik

I could also do Oct 2 or 16th but beyond my availability will be greatly restricted since my wife's second knee replacement is Oct 17. I also have flexibility for pretty much any other day with enough notice for me to block out the time to prevent booking any real estate activity.

Dave

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

Rod Mason

I’m available on any of the cited weekends in October (i.e. 7-9, 21-23, 29-30) except if the meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 10/9, it would have to be after 6 pm.

Rod

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

I’m now available after 12 noon on Sunday, 10/9, but not until after 6 pm on Saturday, 10/8.

Rod

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

lacasse

Sunday or Saturday evenings are the best for me. Any weekend is ok, Mike LaCasse.

Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:18 PM

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

No virus found in this message.

john valachovic

Do we want to try for a Friday evening?

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

I’m free at 6:30 pm every Friday evening starting on 9/30 thru 10/28.

Rod

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

I'm assuming there is no meeting tonight?

---In AlbanyNTRAK@..., wrote :

[...]

I’m no longer available to meet at any time on Saturday, 10/8.

Rod