Re: Annual meeting

Matthew

Hey folks,
Really quickly, I’ve got someone on the Facebook group that would like to join but I can’t seem do distil anyones email on this yahoo group. Who shall I send him to and what email should I use?

Feel free to email me off list is that’s better.

Matthew

On Sep 3, 2022, at 2:56 PM, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@...> wrote:

Thanks Geoff for the heads up
On Sep 3, 2022, at 11:24 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

Votes are in, sort of. Eight of our 14 or so members responded. The 25th was acceptable to everyone. The East Greenbush Library was a preference for half the responders.

But, the East Greenbush Library is not allowing use of their meeting rooms. A location in South Glens Falls was offered, but the drive would be almost two hours each way for three or more of our members. So, unless someone knows of a place where we can meet safely in the Albany area, we will have another virtual meeting. 3:00 on Sunday, September 25th, hosted by Mark on his Zoom account.

We will be voting for officers, and I will propose some by-law changes in a day or two. Are there any other agenda items? We need nominations for officers.