Poughkeepsie Train Show

Mark Fleischhauer

Hi everyone,
I received the packet in the mail yesterday for the Poughkeepsie Train Show.  The date has been changed to October 30 this year.  It will be held at the Majed J. Nesheiwat Convention Center (formerly the Mid-Hudson Civic Center) in Poughkeepsie.  The show is from 10-3 and setup begins at 7 AM.  Participants are no longer permitted to drive into the venue, so you will need to use a cart or carry your stuff in.
We normally do N-Trak for this show, as the Hyde Park Club that runs the show has a very nice 8 foot module that they bring and set up for us.
I will be happy to coordinate the layout.  Let me know if you are interested.
Mark