Re: Next PCC show, Saturday, March 12, 2022

Neil Lynch

I’m a possible . Should know in less than a week.

On Feb 9, 2022, at 11:06 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

For the PCC show, I'm in, Brian is a maybe, and Stephen from downstate is interested. We still could use one or two more attendees, but I think we will have a layout.

Matt, I need to get the DCC system from you, sometime in the next four weeks.

Anyone else, please let me know if you're interested in attending.