Re: Next PCC show, Saturday, March 12, 2022

Geoff Dunn

Sorry to hear that Neil. The Albany news outlets mentioned Ulster county having a lot of issues. I hope everything turns out ok.

Mark, Matt M. - were either of you impacted by the ice?

Geoff

On Sunday, February 6, 2022, 07:21:39 AM EST, Neil Lynch via groups.io <neil.lynch@...> wrote:

I can’t say yet. I’ve had no power, no heat since Friday. Not supposed to get it back till Monday. Trees down all over yard. Don’t even know if I have a house still.
On Feb 4, 2022, at 4:21 PM, Michael Richards <mrichar707@...> wrote:

***NOTICE*** This came from an external source. Use caution when replying, clicking links, or opening attachments.

Geoff,
I won’t be able to attend due to a family birthday party.

Mike Richards

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 11:47 AM Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

The next PCC show is in just over five weeks.  We've been setting up a
TTrak layout for the last ten years or so.  The last layout was an "L",
with us somewhat separated from the masses.  It worked out pretty well and
we'll probably do something like that again.  We are somewhat space
constrained.  Who's interested in setting up?