Re: New York Central System Historical Convention in Albany

Michael Romanowski

Guess the Upstate Model Rairoaders will not contact them either.

On Dec 15, 2021, at 11:07 AM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie@...> wrote:

 Well, I guess I won't contact them then. I was looking forward to running all my NYC stuff, so I can't help but to feel snubbed.
Brian

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 08:50:22 AM EST, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

The New York Central System Historical Society is having their convention in Albany on May 13-15. The web site is at https://nycshs.org/nycshs-events/ . They reached out to the Free-mo group about setting up a layout at the train show on Sunday, 5/15, so I've been talking to the show coordinator. I asked him about NTrak setting up too, and he wasn't interested.

FYI. Geoff