Re: New York Central System Historical Convention in Albany

Brian Hilgenberg

Well, I guess I won't contact them then.  I was looking forward to running all my NYC stuff, so I can't help but to feel snubbed.
Brian

On Wednesday, December 15, 2021, 08:50:22 AM EST, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

The New York Central System Historical Society is having their convention in Albany on May 13-15.  The web site is at https://nycshs.org/nycshs-events/ .  They reached out to the Free-mo group about setting up a layout at the train show on Sunday, 5/15, so I've been talking to the show coordinator.  I asked him about NTrak setting up too, and he wasn't interested.

FYI.  Geoff