Re: PCC show wrapup

Geoff Dunn

John Henry, your link didn't come through. Channel 10 was filming during the show. I forgot to watch last night and I don't see anything on their web site today.

Geoff

On Sunday, November 21, 2021, 09:48:30 AM EST, nycrr8 via groups.io <nycrr8=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

When I was watching the weather on Channel 10 a couple of days ago, they had a short preview segment on the PCC Show, which they called "The Albany Train Show."  Most of the film was on the basement layout of one of the organizers, while they were promoting the train show.
Here's a link to the Channel 10 piece:
Albany Train Show: A Family Experience

|  |  |

|  |
Albany Train Show: A Family Experience

Planes, trains and automobiles, it’s time to get the engines started. The Albany Train Show showcases the passio...

Glad you all had a good time.
John Henry