From: Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@...>
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io <AlbanyNTrak@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Nov 13, 2021 3:38 pm
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] GTE

Hi Guys I just want to verify what everyone has for connectors on your Modules power poles or chinch Jones. Below is the current diagram. Please get back to me asap on what you have in case I need to move things around. Also Matt you will be picking up the club DCC and supplies for Geoff Dunn correct ? Brian you are bringing your (2) two foot corners plus your 8 feet correct? Ok thanks Everyone and I will be in touch as we get closer