Re: GTE SHOW

Doug Dederick

Thanks Geoff What we need is two more 2 foot corners or and end loop any ideas? I can pick up stuff and will touch base as we get closer

Doug

On Oct 19, 2021, at 7:43 PM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

1. The orange line is not a club requirement, but most modules have it.
2. I have the DCC system. Ideally, someone would pick it up ahead of time. I will be with the Freehmo group at the show, and may be able to bring it Saturday. If the car is full, it will arrive Sunday.
3. I'm glad to see the NTrak modules coming out again. I also have the Bob Gatland lift bridge if that's useful. Someone will have to pick that up though.