Re: GTE SHOW

Brian Hilgenberg

Two.

On Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 10:01:53 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <ddederic@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

How many 2 ‘ corners ?

On Oct 19, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have the usual 8', as well as the 2' corners.Brian H

    On Monday, October 18, 2021, 06:23:24 PM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok This is who we have so far for setting up at the GTE show. Matt has indicated that he would like to do NTark which I think we should do seeing we have the room. Please let me know what you have to bring. I will Organize the set up but someone else has to set up the DCC for the show and will be responsible for any issues we may have durning the show. We will NOT be running the mountain division. If I remember correctly everyone should have the 4 primary tracks on your modules seeing we made that a club mandate.

John V.  Mike L, Geoff D, Fred, and Andy and another members  PLEASE get back with me if you would like to set up and what you can bring.

Me ( Doug )
Matt
Brian
Mark