Re: GTE SHOW

Doug Dederick

Ok This is who we have so far for setting up at the GTE show. Matt has indicated that he would like to do NTark which I think we should do seeing we have the room. Please let me know what you have to bring. I will Organize the set up but someone else has to set up the DCC for the show and will be responsible for any issues we may have durning the show. We will NOT be running the mountain division. If I remember correctly everyone should have the 4 primary tracks on your modules seeing we made that a club mandate.

John V. Mike L, Geoff D, Fred, and Andy and another members PLEASE get back with me if you would like to set up and what you can bring.

Me ( Doug )
Matt
Brian
Mark
Neil

On Oct 18, 2021, at 6:11 PM, Matt Rossman <sweakyboot@...> wrote:

I would be up for n-trak, I can support DCC operation on either if desired.

Thanks,

Matt Rossman
On Oct 18, 2021, at 1:06 PM, Brian Hilgenberg via groups.io <ontario_and_erie@...> wrote:

 I can do it. Either N-trak or T-trak is fine with me.Brian

On Monday, October 18, 2021, 07:48:35 AM EDT, Doug Dederick <dougdederick7@...> wrote:

Hi Guys I would like to see who is interested in setting up at the GTE show ? We need to make a decision ASAP if we are and what type of layout. T or N modules. PLEASE respond to BOTH questions

Thanks Doug