Re: Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on

Geoff Dunn

Mike Romanowski, it looks like Brian and I will be the only club members setting up at the UMR show. We will need four tables. Anything new we should know?

If any other club members want to attend, let me know.

Geoff

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 02:03 AM, Michael Romanowski wrote:

The Upstate Model Rairoaders train show is on. Vendor letters have gone out.
Saturday October 16th from 10-4. Set up as early as 7:00 am on Saturday.
Albany TTrak is invited. Please let me know how many 6 ft tables are needed.