Re: Annual meeting

Geoff Dunn

This is a short summary of the annual meeting.
Six people attended. We voted to continue to pay for the Groups.io site. We talked about upcoming shows. The first show is the Upstate Model Railroaders show in Glens Falls, on October 16th, from 10 am - 4 pm. The next is Poughkeepsie, on November 7th. The PCC show is November 20th, and the GTE is December 5th. All are subject to cancellation, of course. I (Geoff) am running the layout at the Glens Falls show. Please let me know if you're interested in bringing T-Trak modules. Mark is running the Poughkeepsie show. This has always been an NTrak layout. Let Mark know if you're interested in attending. The last item was a discussion of dues - they will not be collected this year. Our bank account has enough to cover all anticipated expenses.