Re: alco show

Geoff Dunn

Sorry you had to visit the nurses. Hope they were gentle with the needles. Good luck recovering.

Geoff

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 09:20:37 AM EDT, Michael Richards <mrichar707@gmail.com> wrote:

Geoff,
I am recovering from a short stay in the hospital (NOT Covid) and so I
would not be attending the Alco show.

Mike Richards

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 4:58 PM Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

There seems to be little interest in the Alco show.  Two members have
indicated they will be setting up with another club.  Two other members
have indicated they won't be doing shows for a while.  I have a conflict
that day.  The show is in 2.5 weeks, so if anyone is interested in an
Albany NTrak layout, please speak up soon!