Re: T-Trak setup, 2nd attempt

Brian Hilgenberg

Geoff,  Looks like it's just you and me again.  Perhaps we should find out when everyone would be available and plan from there.

On Sunday, June 13, 2021, 7:59:02 PM EDT, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...> wrote:

Shall we try again for a T-Trak setup?  How does Thursday, June 17th, at 3:00, in my garage, sound to members?

Same rules as last time - vaccinated people only, face masks are not required but may be worn if you want, social distancing encouraged, there will be ventilation, limit of four members plus myself.

We will run DCC, and DC if desired.  I have two 6' tables; more would be helpful.

Please let me know if you are interested in coming.