Web site and train shows

Geoff Dunn

I updated the AlbanyNTrak web site, http://www.albanyntrak.org/, to reflect the current train show schedule. Except for the adult-focused NER convention, there are no live events confirmed, per the various shows' web sites.

Hopefully adults will get their COVID-19 vaccinations. But kids under 12 are not yet eligible, and they make up a large part of the crowd at many shows. We'll see if some shows become adult-only, vaccinated-only, or are postponed until kids have had vaccination opportunities.

Get your vaccine if you haven't already. People are still dying from COVID-19. Protect yourself, protect others.