Re: Checking in - how is everyone?

Brian Hilgenberg

Hi all,
  I got my first shot last week in Binghamton, and go for #2 on the 24th.  I took my wife to Syracuse yesterday for her first shot.  I visited my mom on the way back as she's now fully vaccinated.  My father-in-law has been vaccinated, and my son is going to Plattsburgh for his first shot tomorrow, so by the end of April, I'll at least be able to visit those closest to me.
So things are finally looking up; though I'm still leery of large crowd events, I do plan to start day tripping with the bicycle.  I'm thinking of attending N-scale weekend in Altoona in late August, and the Syracuse show,for now, is a go.
  Though I've been fiddling with my modules and models, I've been spending most of my free time working on my website.  I finished posting my "Tales" and am now working on the "N-scale Freight Cars" page.  Check it out and let me know what you think.

https://www.talesfromtheriver.net/n-scalefreightcars