From: Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer@...>
To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Mar 13, 2021 7:50 am
Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] Checking in - how is everyone?

Hello everybody.  Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.  I trust people are healthy, safe, and now some of you are getting the vaccine.

I've had one shot, have been working on three TTrak corners for most of the last year, and doing a little on my HO  layout.  Lots of other stuff is keeping me busy.

Let us know how things are going.

For those who belong to the NTrak national group, this is also a reminder about "ZoomTrak" this afternoon at 4:00.