Re: Checking in - how is everyone?

john valachovic

All good out here on the Albany County Frontier.   I have been steadily plugging along on the Raquette Lake Railway.   Work has been insane the past year and a half.  Work progresses at the sawmill.   This is the hardwood mill, it is a Basher and Sons laser cut mill from Ebay with modified HO sawmill details. Moving towards the scratchbuilding of the softwood mill too.  Walls are cut out and most of the openings on the gable end.  Stay safe everyone. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "Geoff Dunn via groups.io" <geoffdunnsoccer@...> Date: 3/13/21 7:50 AM (GMT-05:00) To: AlbanyNTrak@groups.io Subject: [AlbanyNTrak] Checking in - how is everyone? Hello everybody.  Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.  I trust people are healthy, safe, and now some of you are getting the vaccine.I've had one shot, have been working on three TTrak corners for most of the last year, and doing a little on my HO  layout.  Lots of other stuff is keeping me busy.Let us know how things are going.For those who belong to the NTrak national group, this is also a reminder about "ZoomTrak" this afternoon at 4:00.Geoff