Re: Checking in - how is everyone?

Michael Romanowski

Thank you for checking on us. I appreciate it. My wife and I have had both our doses. We are free to move about the country. LOL. I have not done too much on the TTrak large corners. The rest of the Upstate Model Railroaders TTrak modules are safe in a snowbound trailer on my property.
The Upstate Model Railroaders club has survived but with very reduced membership. We are down to 18 members. We will continue with some generous grants from two club members. The HO layout is now a reality, the N scale layout is working well. The fourth room, which was previously used for storage, has been cleared and will become a giant G scale layout. We will be open to the public starting in April with whatever protocols will be in place by then. Most of the members have been vaccinated.

Michael Romanowski
Vice President
Upstate Model Railroaders
518 423 7519

On Mar 13, 2021, at 7:50 AM, Geoff Dunn via groups.io <geoffdunnsoccer=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hello everybody. Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I trust people are healthy, safe, and now some of you are getting the vaccine.

I've had one shot, have been working on three TTrak corners for most of the last year, and doing a little on my HO layout. Lots of other stuff is keeping me busy.

Let us know how things are going.

For those who belong to the NTrak national group, this is also a reminder about "ZoomTrak" this afternoon at 4:00.